Monday, December 13, 2010

As promised...




Somewhere along the lines my brother must've gotten a hold of a computer.....up until this point he had been checking this blog via cell phone and I was shocked when he asked me why I always post douchebag pictures of him. I had no idea that every picture I posted was in fact.....douchery. They all seemed so normal to me, but then again, I guess a sister never really loses that vision of the 'younger brother'... So, as promised to him, here's our favorite picture......see, I guess he is somewhat normal.....


That being said, our family would like to thank everyone who has thought of Corey, sent emails, posts, chats and so on. It means the world to us to know that there are so many people keeping him in their thoughts.


Let's hope we can get this show on the road soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment