Thursday, July 8, 2010

He's Home, He's Single, May go for the Double Lung Transplant AND HE'S ON FACEBOOK!!!!






So, as most of you know Corey is back at home now and for me...this is a HUGE blessing....

And for you single ladies........this is good for you too. Don't think for one second that these broken lungs are gonna stop him, he's been taking great care of my kids all summer, and.....hold on to your hats....COOKING for us.

I'm not kidding you guys, this guy can COOK. I barely even eat and I will EAT like I've never eaten before when he cooks. I don't talk, I don't look up from my plate, I can barely even speak the words "this is so good".......

He claims it's from watching Food Network...I don't know. My mind is blown. I had no idea he was so talented in the kitchen.

So listen girls. He's single. He can cook. He's great with kids. Just keep that in mind......Also keep in mind, that I am screening all potential prospects. This family is a fun loving bunch, we are edgy but loving..and we love love love our family. We love love love everything, but don't cross us...I tend to look at everything through rose colored glasses....so, I'll be the one that's easiest to fool. It's my little sisters you gotta watch out for. Shealyn can see right through you....She knows what's up, do not think for even the slightest moment that you can fool her with your phoney ways.....she is 17 years old and she gets it. Josie doesn't speak much, but she has lasers for eyes. No joke.

That being said......have at him! He's home, single and up for grabs!

......getting back on track......

We are now looking at a possible double lung transplant. His last Dr's visit showed his lung function at 25%. At this point we don't know much until his appointment on July 15th where his doctor's from Cincinnati will have had time to review his testing from Michigan. We are VERY thankful that he didn't have his surgery back in Michigan being that if he would've went through with it his option to have a double lung transplant would've been gone. At least now that he is home he can get a second opinion and be comfortable with his choice. Luckily Bronchiectasis is a slow moving disease so we are not in a major rush. He can take his time to decide what to do and with the addition of his new bedtime buddy (his oxygen tank) he is feeling much better these days.

We'll keep you posted as things progress..in the meantime......find him on facebook.....the one thing he vowed he'd NEVER do. "I F'in HATE FACEBOOK"-Corey Hoover 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment